Take Action To Support Intercultural Understanding, Peace, Social Responsibility, and Sustainable Living
When you are a Deep Education Institute volunteer you are part of the world’s community. You can experience the personal and professional benefits of channeling your energy to help improve the lives of people in your community and around the world. We have multiple online volunteer opportunities across the world to engage a new generation of young humanitarians.
Who We Are
We focus on optimism, altruism, and knowledge across borders. Our objectives are to help you, and help other people to learn new knowledge in nontraditional and nonformal ways, to connect to other interesting folks for whom reflective understanding, peace and inner growth are priorities, and who share their experiences with a touch of wisdom, humanity, and philosophy.
We are looking for people with various backgrounds, talents and skill levels, so please join our volunteer programs. We provide interesting internship opportunities in media, development projects, administrative work and training programs.
Our Volunteer Programs
The purpose of the volunteer programs is to offer opportunities to all students to reach their own academic goals in their own way and at their own pace. For that purpose, we recognize experiential knowledge and use alternative forms of evaluation to avoid unnecessary anxiety and stress in different academic fields unified into projects for humanity.
Working at the Deep Education Institute will allow you to get scholarships on courses, and a sense of fulfillment for doing what is right for you and meets some of the world’s crucial needs. This opportunity will allow you to collaborate with talented people, knowledgeable professors and known figures from all over the world.
Who can apply for a volunteer internship program at Deep Education Institute?
How long do our volunteers usually work?
Expect to work 10-15 hours a week
How long are the volunteer Programs?
About 10 weeks to three months
Where do the internships take place?
All our internships are done remotely
- Languages: An excellent knowledge, both written and spoken of English. Other languages are a plus.
- Writing skills: abilities such as blogging, summarizing, copywriting, proofreading, translation, are assets.
- Computer skills: Ability to use computer systems, email and a data processing suite (such as Calligra Office, DropBox Paper, Google, iWork, LibreOffice, Microsoft, or WPS Office). Video editing experience is a plus.
- Attitude: An awareness of the many facets of a multicultural and plurilingual world and a commitment to the program.
- Costs/compensation: Deep Education Institute interns are not paid.
- Confidentiality: Any and all unpublished information obtained during the course of the internship must be kept confidential, and interns may not publish any reports or papers based on this information.